Introduction to FORTH®
FORTH® is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Building Services industry. Throughout the pandemic, most of our competitors were struggling and trying to see where they could save money. On the other hand, we were moving into a bigger, new-build office because our team had grown so much!
Our biggest passion is our employees. We are a forward-thinking organisation that takes pride in low-staff turnover rates, positive employment survey scores and having a growing team with a winning mentality.
Due to continued growth, we are hiring again! This time we are looking for a Account Management Co-Ordinator to join the team. Is that you? Keep reading for more about this opportunity…
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for allocating and following up tasks from various sales meetings.
- To hold others accountable for the quality of data being input into the CRM system and to develop and produce reports.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of an external marketing company working alongside FORTH®.
- Supporting the Account Management Team in their day-to-day administrative tasks for the benefit of the client experience.
- Responsible for the day-to-day upkeep of the FORTH® Social Media platforms.
- Organising and managing events including Business Development Days as well as purchasing FORTH® merchandise.
- Producing quality monthly and quarterly client reports and presentations.
- Responsible for producing Financial Reports for the Sales & Marketing Director including sales forecasts, sales pipelines and tender trackers.
- Account Managers/Directors travel arrangements including hotels and parking.
- Highly organised and able to juggle a busy, varied workload
- Self starter and able to work independently
- Confidence and ability to chase others within the team and hold them accountable for their actions/tasks
- Knowledge as well as experience in a range of social media platforms with a particular focus on LinkedIn
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate experience in providing high-quality administrative support within a sales environment
- Experienced in working within a CRM system
To apply for the role, hit the apply button below! Feel free to reach out to our Talent & Resourcing Manager, Ed Alderslade via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call him on 07508 169664.