We’re not looking for a cog in a wheel, a clock’er inner, a “thanks everyone, it’s 5pm I’ll see you tomorrow” type of person.
We’re not looking for a go getter, we’re looking for a go giver. Someone who brings value to the team in everything they do, everyday.
We’re not looking for someone who’s content to push snooze in the morning or someone who’s happy to watch the clock. Because we get up early and don’t stop until the job is done.
As part of our community, we promise best in class training, career progression opportunities, and a friendly, welcoming and nurturing working environment that will help you to thrive in achieving your career ambitions. We will maintain the family business feel and can-do ethos that has been integral to: our success so far and will be vital to its continued success in future.
- An experienced Account Manager, you’ll have a passion for creating and maintaining excellent relationships with our clients.
- Think of yourself as an extension of our clients’ teams, with the responsibility for building short and long-term maintenance and installation plans, whilst fostering long-term relationships with decision makers, Facilities Managers and their finance departments.
- Internally, you’ll deliver revenue targets for each account, supply reports and feedback, and support the finance department with the collection of accounts receivable.
- A role model for other team members, you think like a boss! With your entrepreneurial mindset, you’ll have no trouble thinking like a an owner who runs businesses equivalent in size to your annual revenue target.
- You’ll be personally responsible for annual sales revenue of £2m. If that sounds daunting, don’t worry; we’ll give you all the training and support you’ll need to help you achieve this target.
- You’ll have the ability to strategically identify the best and most appropriate outcome for each and every client.
- You feed off the energy of other people, and enjoy nothing more than helping them succeed.
- Client communication is where you excel, understand their needs and demonstrating the value of the services we offer.
- You’ll build client relationships based on trust, respect, a sense of excitement and added value. Clients come to see you as their trusted advisor, offering them personal attention, access to information on new technologies and services, providing customised solutions, and specifically-designed, value adding support services.
- You’ll be adept at deconstructing sales opportunities and identifying the best tool for the job.
- You have a proven ability and willingness to both lead and delegate.
- You’re a stickler for detail and accountable for those who support you.
- A great collaborator, you’ll and lead micro-departments (without micro-managing) facilitating and fulfilling client needs.
- Your intuition enables you to collect and analyse data, learning more about client behaviour.
- We’ll need you to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our company services.
- A problem solver by nature, you can resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by working with the business to improve processes.
- You are keenly aware of, and able to identify industry trends relevant to both the client and Forth®.
- You’re able to act as a client advocate with a focus on improving the client experience.
- The ability to monitor the revenue and profit performance of each individual account comes naturally to you.
- Establishing a forecast sales pipeline to record the opportunities within each account is second nature.
- Maintaining up to date records for each client demonstrates your attention to detail.
Already in your tool kit:
- 3+ years within mechanical engineering or construction sector.
- Relevant HNC qualification.
- Hunger to learn about yourself and how you can continue to grow.
- Technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Training in Health & Safety and Environmental management.
- Sound understanding of M&E maintenance.
- Strong network within M&E sector which can be evidenced.
- Commercially astute and understand and manage P&L, WiP and debt.
- Be lovable.
- Don’t give yourself ceilings because we don’t.
- Willingness to fail and bounce back.
Sounds like the role for you? Apply by sending your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org