Introduction to FORTH®
FORTH® is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Building Services industry. Throughout the pandemic, most of our competitors were struggling and trying to see where they could save money. On the other hand, we were moving into a bigger, new-build office because our team had grown so much!
Our biggest passion is our employees. We are a forward-thinking organisation that takes pride in low-staff turnover rates, positive employment survey scores and having a growing team with a winning mentality.
Due to continued growth, we are hiring again! This time we are looking for a Contract Manager to join the team. Is that you? Keep reading for more about this opportunity…
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working closely with a select number of clients in collaboration with an Account Manager to maintain an excellent relationship with the Client.
- Delivering a variety of Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric Projects up to a value of £500k.
- Produce accurate financial reports for each project as well as keeping up to date weekly WIP reports for line management.
- Producing RAMs and other Site Safety Documentation alongside the QHSE Manager.
- Being a strong presence on-site whilst proactively identifying opportunities and ways to add value for the client.
- Producing surveys, designs and quotes as per the client’s requirements.
- Ensuring FORTH®’s strict Health and Safety policies are always adhered to on-site.
- Working alongside the Procurement Manager to source materials and labour from FORTH®’s supply-chain partners.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a project delivery role within the FM/Building Services industry.
- Technical Knowledge in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric.
- Experience and ability to produce accurate financial reports for each project that you run.
- Willingness to travel throughout the South of England.
- Comfortable in holding Client meetings.
- An excellent problem solver.
To apply for the role, hit the apply button below! Feel free to reach out to our Talent & Resourcing Manager, Ed Alderslade via email (email@example.com) or call him on 07508 169664.