Introduction to FORTH®
FORTH® is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Building Services industry. Throughout the pandemic, most of our competitors were struggling and trying to see where they could save money. On the other hand, we were moving into a bigger, new-build office because our team had grown so much!
Our biggest passion is our employees. We are a forward-thinking organisation that takes pride in low-staff turnover rates, positive employment survey scores and having a growing team with a winning mentality.
Due to continued growth, we are hiring again! This time we are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join the team. Is that you? Keep reading for more about this opportunity…
Roles & Responsibilities
- Carrying out electrical works, including remedial works within our Maintenance Team including: Emergency light testing checks and repairs, PV Cleaning, Distribution boards, Rewiring and Isolator changes and fault finding.
- Working alongside the projects department with smaller electrical installations.
- Building on existing and creating new relationships with clients whilst on sites.
- Updating, renewing and correcting asset lists to ensure that the contract will run smoothly moving forward.
- Assisting the remedial quoting function to ensure all quotes are technically accurate.
- Submitting detailed engineering reports to ensure our office team can communicate clearly with the client.
Person Specification – essential:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 18th Edition Qualified
- 3+ years of working independently as an Electrical Engineer
Person Specification – preferred:
- Recognised apprenticeship with a minimum of Level 3 qualification obtained
- City & Guilds Inspection & Testing (or equivalent)
- Up to date CSCS card
- Interest or experience in other Mechanical disciplines, F-Gas, Combustion etc.
The package on offer:
- Starting salary of up to £40,000, depending upon experience
- Door to door travel paid on top
- Top of the range company vehicle
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to train in other disciplines such as F-Gas, Combustion.
- On-site gym, free to use
- Vitality private medical insurance
- Enrolment into our pension scheme
- Fully funded summer and winter social events
- Birthday, work anniversary and Easter presents
- Audible account with free credits each month
- Recommend a friend scheme paying £500 on the day they start and a further £500 once they’ve passed their probation!
- Specsavers eyecare scheme
To apply for the role, hit the apply button below! Feel free to reach out to our Talent & Resourcing Manager, Ed Alderslade via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call him on 07508 169664.