Still reading? Great! Although not fixed, here’s a taster of what your week could look like?
- Ensuring that our planned maintenance obligations are met on-time and to a high standard.
- Aiming to reduce cancelled or moved appointments by communicating well with your colleagues in different departments.
- Planning our Engineers workloads one month in advance.
- Being in constant communication with our clients to ensure they are kept up to date.
- Acting on Account Manager requests post client meetings.
- Create and use a logical management system for completion of PPM work demonstrating control.
- Analysing materials and parts required for works and ensuring they are ordered within time of the visit.
- Management of CRM system ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Ensuring the engineering team use and complete the correct paperwork on time, including Health & Safety documents.
- Where remedial actions are identified, advise Remedial Team to ensure communication and awareness.
- Updating Asset Lists as and when required.
- Looking for ways we can add value to our clients via the engineering team and our services.
- Sitting down with Account Managers and Directors reporting on any contract renewals due.
- Completing reports on retention rates, internal and external labour and engineering capacity shortfalls.
What do we need from you in order to bring you on-board?
Now that we know what you will be doing on a week-to-week basis, it’s time to tell you exactly what qualities you’ll need to demonstrate throughout the application process in order to be successful. We are always after talented and ambitious individuals however for this role, you’ll also need to demonstrate the following qualities:
Client & Account Management – We need someone who knows how to handle big clients with high expectations. Someone who can expand on current relationships as well as building new ones. An individual that is more than happy to go the extra mile to ensure a client is delighted.
Experienced & Expert – We are after someone who has been there, done that and got the T-shirt. Maybe you’ve been doing this previously, but your company wouldn’t listen to your ideas or didn’t make you feel appreciated.
Problem Solver – As much as we’d love to say things run smoothly 100% of the time, unfortunately sometimes things do go wrong. We’re not looking for passengers. We need someone who can stay level headed, solve an issue efficiently and be accountable to the client and the team.
Organisation – This is going to be a very busy role so we need someone who is going to be able to keep on top of their work and be able to prioritise effectively.
Aligned with our values – We live by our values and anybody in our team needs to live them with us. Here we value:
- Going above and beyond
- Honesty & Selflessness
Like the sound of our organisation but not sure if this role fits like a glove? We are always on the lookout for strong candidates so send through an application anyway – we may have something for you soon!
If you want to apply for the role, please send your CV to our Talent Resource Manager, Ed Alderslade (email@example.com) or reach out to him directly on 07508 169664.
We look forward to receiving your application!