Introduction to FORTH®
FORTH® is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Building Services industry. Throughout the pandemic, most of our competitors were struggling and trying to see where they could save money. On the other hand, we were moving into a bigger, new-build office because our team had grown so much!
Our biggest passion is our employees. We are a forward-thinking organisation that takes pride in low-staff turnover rates, positive employment survey scores and having a growing team with a winning mentality.
Due to continued growth, we are hiring again. This time we are looking for a Site Manager to join the team. Is that you?
Keep reading for more about this opportunity…
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accountable for ensuring FORTH®’s Health & Safety practices are adhered to whilst on site
- Supporting a Contract Manager in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical projects up to the value of £500,000
- Supervising FORTH® staff as well as specialist sub-contractors whilst on-site, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained
- Compiling and updating all Site Files so that they are compliant with FORTH®’s policies.
- Undertaking tool-box talks
- Monitoring a range of deliveries of materials and plant
- Inducting sub-contractors
- Being the conduit between the Client and the relevant Contract Manager and Account Manager
- Setting up sites, including RAMs boards
- Providing verbal updates to the clients
- Current Driving Licence without restrictions
- SMSTS or SSSTS qualification
- First Aid at Work qualification
- Strong understanding of site health and safety regulations
- Strong customer service ethics and a pride for professionalism
- Ability to communicate to clients, subcontractors as well as internal stakeholders
- 2 years experience as a site supervisor/foreman/manager
- DBS Clearance required
- Competent user of Microsoft package
To apply for the role, hit the apply button below! Feel free to reach out to our HR Manager, Sam Cheesman via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call her on 07968 196 223.